October 29th, 2016

Happy Halloween weekend, everybody!! :D If you're doin' anything Halloweeny I hope you have an amazing time!!

This year's theme is Big Two Superheroes, and I had a blast spending waaaayyy too long putting this together, so I hope you guys get a kick out of it too!
(But also please keep in mind that I am an actual Fake Geek Girl so if I've gotten some important detail of some character horribly wrong, please go easy on me xD)

If you wanna see the full picture without text, I've got that up as a vote incentive for the weekend! :D

Vote Incentive for This Comic.

Comment by Kiri

I sorta guessed Jonan would be Strange, but!! Loki!Quentin!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DELIGHTED. (Is it because they both have Too Many Danged Belts and Straps.) Riddler!Esra is also excellent~ (who would be Batman tho. Is there a guy you want offed, Esra?) Tareth is so cute with short hairrrrr. aaaaaaa

posted at 12:38pm on October 29th, 2016

Reply by Shazzbaa

OMG THANK YOU KIRI, IM SO GLAD
hilariously Quentin was one of the hardest (b/c he looks like an anime) and at first I was like "maybe??? loki???" just b/c loki also has the long-hair-and-pretty aesthetic, then I was like "wait, they are both burdened by glorious purpose, this is absolutely what I'm doing" and THEN when I sat down to draw it I was like "haha actually this kinda works aesthetically b/c WHAT IS THIS OUTFIT"

I AM HONESTLY REALLY PLEASED W HOW CUTE TARETH TURNED OUT AS CLINT

(JONAN IS LIKE.... THE CLOSEST TO BATMAN PERSONALITY-WISE BUT I DONT, THINK THAT WORKS HERE)

posted at 2:10pm on October 29th, 2016

Comment by Toanovu

ASHJD:LJDFJSDPF I love all of them but I think my fav in this is Iavin as Two-face that's just such a perfect choice. :D

posted at 1:09pm on October 29th, 2016

Reply by Shazzbaa

omg thank you so much xD THAT ONE WAS BASICALLY REQUIRED

posted at 2:11pm on October 29th, 2016

Comment by rainycity1

You may acknowledge that this may not be your area of expertise, but you don't get to call yourself a "fake Geek Girl". Haven't you spent hours gaming with your friends?!?!?! This is my "roll my eyes" face. <3

(Love the Halloween post, by the way!)

posted at 3:50pm on October 29th, 2016

Reply by Shazzbaa

It's my party and I'll call myself a fake geek girl if I want to!!

In seriousness though, I know it's technically pejorative and you shouldn't call other people that, but I really love it as a way to describe myself. xD

(ehehehe thanks!)

posted at 5:20pm on October 30th, 2016

Comment by MagpieM

Yessss. These are perfect and amazing.

posted at 9:01pm on October 29th, 2016

Reply by Shazzbaa

Ahhh thank you!! I had a great time picking these out xD

posted at 5:15pm on October 30th, 2016

Comment by Heather

AAAH CANONICALLY DEAF SUPERHEROES
(I use the plural there because I count both Hawkeye and Tarri as such)
They're all so awesome :D

posted at 4:06am on October 31st, 2016

Reply by Shazzbaa

omg thank you! *u*

(Tareth would protest that she has no powers, but I say she has rescued some distressed damsels (Jonan), that should count for something!!!)

posted at 8:00pm on October 31st, 2016

Comment by TheOtherDibbler

OMG Jonan makes such a great Dr Strange. :D
And Esra just looks really cute, which is probably not what he was going for, but so cute!

posted at 8:25am on October 31st, 2016

Reply by Shazzbaa

ahhh thank you!!
THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUPERHERO THATS A BETTER FIT

also omg Esra would prefer to be impressive but he'll settle for "cute" as a slight upgrade from "prissy nerd"

posted at 8:05pm on October 31st, 2016

Comment by Heather

For Jonan, the aesthetic is definitely worth the lack of whiteboard-type thing.

posted at 1:13am on November 1st, 2016

Comment by Rowan

Yes! Canonically red-haired Loki! Thank you!!!

posted at 2:48pm on November 5th, 2016